Friday 23 November 2012

COLLECTIONS.



-MY LITTLE COLLECTION OF STUFF-
Gathered some pieces of accessories for this picture. These are all those things i use in everyday life. So I put together some magazines that are informative and keep me entertained. Ear rings, hair-clips, neckless, rings, my favourite 'GUCCI' perfume, lipstick, bangles and ofcourse nail-polish. All these are easily available in the market so u dont have to order it on e-bay or anything. Some of these are gifts from my sisters, who recently visited. Absolutely love being a girl ;)  

5 comments:

  1. nyc work hun! i want to see more of ur collection... and ya we GIRLS Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well keep it up...:)...i knw u will rockk jus feel free tp upload ur designnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much hina and hiba, yes i will be uploading off and on. thankyou for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Rubab api! <3 I'll never be stopping by there.
    Regards and love from;Aimal kayani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your pictures on waliya najib photography's page. You're so pretty and I love your blog, waiting for more designs :)

    ReplyDelete